Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: PM or Not?!?

  1. #1
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    She sounds like a PM, is her face some what pale and her hair more ashy?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess so, but the thing is I'm pretty sure I got her in late 98 or early 99 and Mattel had already taken over but she looks pre-mattel to me...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No tags means Made in Hungary, so she is about 1991-1995?? She is premattel. 100%!

  4. #4
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I always wondered about the body tag. My Kirsten does not have one, and it seems that every doll I see on ebay DOES have one, even dolls that the seller says are pre-mattel. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dfainatly Pre-Mattel Sam, because my PM Lissie has the big lettering on.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's probably not a big determiner. My Mattel Felicity and Addy have PLEASENT COMPANY on the back.

    1998 Josefina and first-run? Nellie have PLEASENT COMPANY.
    on their necks.

    PM Samantha has <font size="3">PLEASENT COMPANY</font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 19, 2005 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Felicity+Addyfan ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    No tags means Made in Hungary, so she is about 1991-1995?? She is premattel. 100%!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, my PM Molly was around that time! Ruthie, my AGT 14, is my othe PM doll and was purchased a little after Molly.


    Alicia, yes, both of my PM dolls are ashy looking! But, I still love them!

    Just had to put my two cents in! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I just got my Sam out, and I was wondering if she was PM or not. All this time I had thought she was...she was my first doll. The thing is, I dont remember when I got her. Here are her qualities if any of you can tell whether shes PM or not:

    -Fat face
    -no body tags
    -stuffed body, hard
    -big letters "pleasent company" on the back of her head

    Can anyone tell if shes PM or not?
    Thanks Alot,
    Elle

  8. #8
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Dfainatly Pre-Mattel Sam, because my PM Lissie has the big lettering on.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •